- Adding unit testing support to existing web projects.
- Using Jasmine framework as testing run-time. RAD now bundles Jasmine to offer the Always-Present out-of-the-box experience. Here user can use any Jasmine version. Just need to specify the path to the library and RAD would do the rest to use and include it in the project.
- Creating Test runners and discovering the test files as well in the same test project or spanning in different projects across the work-space. This test runner creation wizard adds the required artifacts to quickly run the tests as soon as the test runner is created.
- Whether user is using static or dynamic web projects, He/She can deploy the unit test application to Web Preview server, WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile or full profile etc.
- Sharing the test projects with other developers and version it using a SCM, such as Rational Team Concert or Git.